1. Webhook is triggered within Marketo to send an SMS message. The web hook request hits Engage Australia.
2. Engage Australia adds Marketo LeadID (and any other data) to a database and cleans the mobile number.
3. Engage Australia sends the message to the end user.
4. The end user replies to the message via SMS, HTML5 forms, or Marketo Forms
5. Engage Australia updates Marketo database using stored Marketo LeadID.
Engage Australia is a Marketo Launchpoint Partner
Engage Australia works with other Marketo Launchpoint Partners to optimise your mobile engagement including:
· Resolution Marketing Services
· Hoosh Marketing
· McCorkell & Associates
SMS Messages are Relevant, Personalised and Timely. SMS Campaigns through Marketo can be ready within minutes and automatically triggered. SMS for Marketo campaigns are highly measurable, allowing to track and analyse performance by campaign.
News Corp chose Hoosh Marketing and Engage Australia to implement a new SMS solution for its Marketo instance.
The new implementation proved to be 40% more cost effective than its previous Twilio implementation.
In the run up to publications, SMS provide to be almost 7x More effective at driving conversion than Email (13% vs 2%)
When used for events, 61% of attendees chose to check in via SMS, reducing queues at registration.
Greg Beasley – Head of Marketing Automation, News Corp