What is Engage Gateway?
Engage Gateway is a high volume, carrier grade SMS Messaging platform that is designed to enable any enterprise to easily integrate new communication channels into existing systems and processes via simple and flexible APIs via various protocols.
- Customised APIs to suit any requirement are available on request
- Bespoke Campaign Builder
- High Throughput Options
- Choice of API’s / Protocols
- Supports all common character sets
- Long Message Support - Concatenation
- Dynamic Source Masking (where supported by carriers)
- Enhanced Delivery Receipting
- Two-way Available in Over 40 Countries
- Intelligent Retry Schedules
- 99.95% service availability with SLA
- Comprehensive service monitoring platform customised to suit client specific solutions
- 24x7 support from our technical experts to help you get the most from using Engage Gateway
- Online interface for reporting, delivery status, MSISDN reporting & blacklisting, CSV Export
- Sub accounts for cost centre management with admin and permission functions
Why Use Engage Gateway ?
Cheaper – cost effective and saves money by streamlining existing processes
Quicker – instant, with 90% of SMS messages read in 30 seconds or less, get a quicker response
Smarter – reaches people anytime, anywhere and can be customised to suit any enterprise
Greener – greener than traditional direct mail and postal communication
Easier – suite of APIs to allow developers to integrate any system quickly and easily
Engage also supports a range of Value Added Options to assist enterprises with getting the most out of our messaging solutions, as seen below.
A web SMS service, with message template, html5 builder, scheduler and contact list management
A rules based engine which allows customisation of any workflow
PIN issue and verification for security applications
2 Way messaging services, supported in more than 40 countries
Engage for Developers
Integrate and automate business applications quickly and easily with our suite of developer APIs.
Suitable for ERPs, websites, portals and Intranets with support for popular programming languages, including .Net, PHP and Java.
Secure communication channels, including Secure FTP and HTTPS.
We can easily set up test facilities for any developer.