Engage Australia & PayPal have formed a partnership to deliver a mobile optimised payment experience. The solution streamlines the mobile payment process allowing companies to grow mobile commerce revenues and easily secure payments via the simple and effective channel of SMS messaging.
How does it work in 5 easy steps?
1. A personalised SMS is sent to the end user’s mobile phone.
2. The SMS contains a trackable link to a fully customised mobile web page.
3. The end user completes payment via the link in the SMS through our integration with the PayPal payment gateway.
4. If your user has an existing PayPal account then the payment can be completed in just 1 simple click.
5. Non Paypal users can complete payment via PayPal’s easy to use credit card payment facility.
Once the transaction is completed, the end user receives a SMS & email confirmation of payment, meanwhile the company receives payment directly to their PayPal account.
The Engage Click2PayPal solution offers a range of features to provide the optimal mobile payment experience for your company.
• Personalised SMS for better customer response.
• Fully customised and dynamic mobile web Pages to match your brand including: Logos, Themes & Colour Schemes; Tailored Buttons; and Custom HTML options available.
• Additional Calls to Action including: Click2Call, Click2Survey, Click2Email, Click2Download, Rich Media & Video.
What are the benefits of Click2PayPal to your company?
1. SMS is one of the most effective and responsive communication channels. Did you know SMS has:
2. SMS payments can help grow mobile commerce revenues, and can reach customers anytime, anywhere
3. SMS payments can save time and effort for sales or call centre staff and reduce the cost of sales and / or revenue collection.
4. SMS payments can be integrated to enterprise systems such as CRM or finance platforms to trigger requests for automated payments.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy.
Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.