What’s driving the growth in mobile?
Ask anyone to name items they would not consider leaving home without and you will not be surprised to learn that their mobile phone would be top of the list every time - Keys, Wallet, Phone!
The mobile is already the most widely used digital device on the planet and mobile adoption rates are still growing exponentially, especially in the developing world.
Mobile technology, networks and users have now come of age and we now stand on the brink of the m-commerce age.
These changes present both a huge challenge and a huge opportunity for many companies. Deploying mobile solutions within your business can improve business effectiveness; automate business processes; reduce costs; generate new revenue streams; and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
IF COMPETITORS HAVE A MOBILE STRATEGY, CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO?
More companies are using mobile technology to communicate with customers and improve internal communications. Across all business sectors, from Banking and Finance, to Travel and Transport, Australian companies are using mobile technology to connect to their customers.
IF CONSUMERS WANT SERVICES, CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO DELIVER?
Mobile users are increasingly tech savvy and are actively seeking to extend online services to mobile when they are on the move. Globally, the number of subscribers using mobile internet services is predicted to top 2 billion in 2016.
IF TECHNOLOGY becomes REALITY, DON'T YOU WANT TO BE A PART?
Today’s mobile phones have more processing power than the computer that put man on the moon. What’s more, improvements in network speeds and the advent of 4G make accessing and distributing mobile information instantly from the mobile device a reality.
Did you know?
- There are already 4 times as many internet-enabled phones in the world than there are PC’s
- There are 577 million mobile internet users globally
- There are 22.12 million mobile phones in Australia. 83% of Adult Australians own a Mobile Phone
- Over 50% of Australian Mobiles are Internet Enabled
- 97% of messages are opened by Australians immediately
Deploying Mobile Technology in your Business
The applications of mobile technology are almost limitless. We’ve outlined some of the more common business applications you can implement using mobile technology.
- Booking Services - confirmation details to your mobile
- Notification & Reminders - travel reminders, itinerary changes, policy expires, reminders to pay
- Micro Payment Services - for VIP access to premium content or information on your website
- Website mobilisation - your company website accessible anytime, anywhere
- Information Services - provide immediate and update information on your services to customers whilst they are on the move
- Location based services - location maps and where’s the nearest type services
- Marketing & Promotional offers - cost effective and efficient delivery of marketing offers, which can be personalised to individuals
- Loyalty Schemes & Reward Programmes
- Ticketing & Vouchering - mobile tickets and vouchering are cost effective and convenient
- Last Minute Inventory Management - promotion of last minute special offers
- Market Research & Consumer Satisfaction Surveys
- Internal communications and staff rostering applications
- Disaster recovery and business continuity applications
Implementing mobile and telephony solutions can be a cost effective solution to many of the challenges your business faces today and an ideal opportunity to grow your business.
Engage Australia is uniquely positioned to offer a variety of services and solutions that enable organisations to address the challenges of changing technology, maximise their operational efficiency and generate new revenue streams. Our solutions address common requirements, such as managing last minute inventory, but can also be tailored to a company’s individual requirements.
We pride ourselves on being open and approachable, and we work closely with our clients to help them achieve the goals and objectives they set out for their communications campaigns. Talk to us about how we’ve helped other companies achieve their business goals.